Over the next year we will be running four symposia and (wth Creative Cardiff) a public lecture in Autumn 2017. In addition, we are working with Cardiff University’s Data Innovation Research Institute to organize a Digital Mapping Workshop. If you would like any more information then please contact Michael Goodman,
- Nov 2016: Symposium #1 – Image. Word. Digital.
- 5 May 2017: Symposium #2 – The Archive Unbound
- 23 May 2017: Symposium #3 – Creativity in the Digital Age: Remixes, Remediations, Realignments
- 24 May 2017: Symposium #4 – Big Data
- 2 June 2017: Digital Mapping Workshop
- Autumn 2017: Public Lecture on Digital Cultures