Registration is now open for our Archive Unbound Symposium. Please register on Eventbrite: https://the-archive-unbound.eventbrite.co.uk.
Registration is free for delegates but places are limited. The deadline for registration is midday, 2 May 2017.
||Registration and coffee
||Welcome and Introduction to the Cardiff Digital Cultures Network
- Sara Huws (National Museum of Wales), Outside the Archive
- Stephen H. Gregg (Bath Spa University), Handiwork: Metadata & Genre in Eighteenth-Century Collections Online (ECCO)
- Judith Dray (Cardiff University), TBC
- Danica Maier (Nottingham Trent University) and Andrew Bracey (University of Lincoln), Rummage to Bypass: Alternative Ways of Accessing the Archive
- Sara Sylvester (Cardiff University), Close Encounters of the Parafictive Kind – Bringing the Archives to Life as Fictive Art
- Bethan Stevens and Georgina Mind (University of Sussex), Diabolical Collaboration: Dismantling and Re-assembling the Archive
- Jenny Kidd (Cardiff University), Citizen Humanities and Digital Labour
- Keir Waddington (Cardiff University), The UK Medical Heritage Archive
- Lara Taffer (VCS Cymru), Collaboration & Community: Creative Reuse of Archival Material for Community Arts
- Andrew Prescott (University of Glasgow), The Cathedral and the Bazaar: What Lessons for Humanities Scholarship?
Organisers: Hanna Diamond, Jenny Kidd, Anthony Mandal.
Research Associate: Michael Goodman.